I am JennyLee Ann Baxter, Proprietress of A Catered Affair since 1987, now known as Jenny's Kitchen.
* Food Editor The Calaveras Enterprise, February 2007
* Featured in Vine Times publication, February 2007
* Food Editor The Union Democrat 2007
* Culinary Columnist for www.thepinetree.net for Kids in Jenny's Kitchen and News from Jenny's Kitchen.
* Featured in The Calaveras Enterprise June 27, 2006
* Featured in The Stockton Record March 18, 2006
* Creator of Sexy Seasonings forYour Food Affair, Romantic food rubs, marketed July 2006 "Hot-N-Horny Bodacious Beef "; ".Teasing & Pleasing Pork "; "Passionate Poultry "; & "Sensuous Seafood "
* Jenny has designed a kitchen tool that will make your life simpler. This project is under going a feasibility study.
* Author of A Food Affair her second cookbook for which her agent in LA is shopping a publisher
* Author Jenny Loves Olive Oil cookbook published January 2005
* Recipient Calaveras County Best Video Award January 16, 2003
* Guest Chef on Good Day Sacramento UPN Channel 31, May 2002
* Cooking Instructor
* Catering & Event Coordinator
* Author of a quarterly cooking newsletter News From Jenny's Kitchen
* Food Consultant & Food Designer since 1987
* Presenter at Calaveras County Fair Cooking Division 1999 - 2006
* Star of her television cooking show Jenny's Kitchen shown in Calaveras, Tuolumne, Amador and Sacramento Counties
* Book signing at Barnes and Noble Book Store in Sacramento, March 1999
* Featured in For Love of Wine, Newsletter, April 2000
* Featured in Sunset Annual Cookbook, 1998
* Featured in Sunset Magazine, December 1998 issue for Christmas Dinner
* Featured in The Calaveras Enterprise; The Union Democrat; The Ledger Dispatch; The Calaveras Californian: The Sierra Sentenniel; The Stockton Record and The Modesto Bee
* Food Editor, Copperopolis Telegram, 1995