Posted by: thepinetree on 01/13/2014 12:45 PM
Updated by: thepinetree on 01/13/2014 12:52 PM
Expires: 01/01/2019 12:00 AM
Fire Update...Gopher Bomb Causes 1/4 Acre Fire in Amador County
Plymouth, CA...Crews are on scene of a grass fire that was ignited by a "Gopher Bomb" according to the reporting party. Lets be careful out there...even activities that should be "safe" this time of year are a fire hazard until we get some storms rolling through...
|Comments - Make a comment
|The comments are owned by the poster. We are not responsible for its content. We value free speech but remember this is a public forum and we hope that people would use common sense and decency. If you see an offensive comment please email us at email@example.com
Posted on: 2014-01-15 17:09:55
|These might interest you as well
- Caltrans District 10 Weekly Road Report Through February 13th
- Pot Related Home Invasion Robbery In Amador County
- 100 lb Pot Deal Goes Bad & Leads To Death Of Amador County Man
- Introduction to FlyFishing
- Indian Grinding Rock State Historic Park Recruits for Docent Class 2016
- After Ironstone “AnimalScapes” Art Exhibit Opens Next in Sutter C...
- Fruit Grower Meeting brings Jeff Colombini, 2013 Grower of the Year, and...
- Mother Lode Friends of Music Classical Concert On January 31st
- Lacey From Copperopolis Wins $1,000 From H&R Block
- Traffic Update...SUV vs Fence In Pioneer
- Traffic Update...Two Incidents On Hwy 88
- District 10 Weekly Road Report for the Week of 12/13/15 through 12/19/15
- Jackson Fire Department's Santa Patrol Is Back Again For 2015
- Tainted Celery Leads To Chicken Salad Recall
- Caltrans Crews Will Be Out & About Working On Roadways This Week
- Chain Controls In Effect On Hwys 4, 88 & 108
- Airola Butte Fire Attorneys File Complaint Against PG&E on Behalf of ...
- Hospice Of Amador & Calaveras Says Thank You!
- Traffic Update....Mult-Vehicle Accident Closes Hwy 49 Closed South Of ...
- Butte Fire Reaches 95% Containment & Fire Area Returns To Local Control...
- Fatal Early Morning Structure Fire In Jackson
- Updated Locations For Butte Fire Community Meetings (We Will Record To...
- State Tax Relief for Victims of the Wildfires in Amador, Calaveras, Lake,...
- H&R Block Says Thank You!!
- Butte Fire Re-Population Phase IV, All Evacuation Orders & Road Closures...
- Butte Fire Explodes To 4,000 Acres, 42 Engines, 4 Water Tenders, 12 Fire...
- Air Quality Alert: Wildfire Smoke Warning
- Butte Fire Update....Now At 100 Acres, Power Outages & Localized Evacu...
- Butte Fire Now At 50 Acres Additional Resources Still Inbound
- Fire Update...Firefighters Working Fire On Butte Mountain Road
- Major Injuries To Amador City Man In Motorcycle Vs Tree Accident
- Neighbor Helping Neighbor Red Cross Event
- Major Injuries To Jackson Man In Cement Truck Rollover
- Amador Flyfishers Meeting to Feature John Hanson
- Mark Twain Medical Center Announces 17th Annual Fall Health Fair
phpws Business Directory