Posted by: thepinetree on 01/13/2014 12:45 PM
Updated by: thepinetree on 01/13/2014 12:52 PM
Expires: 01/01/2019 12:00 AM
Fire Update...Gopher Bomb Causes 1/4 Acre Fire in Amador County
Plymouth, CA...Crews are on scene of a grass fire that was ignited by a "Gopher Bomb" according to the reporting party. Lets be careful out there...even activities that should be "safe" this time of year are a fire hazard until we get some storms rolling through...
|Comments - Make a comment
|The comments are owned by the poster. We are not responsible for its content. We value free speech but remember this is a public forum and we hope that people would use common sense and decency. If you see an offensive comment please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on: 2014-01-15 17:09:55
|These might interest you as well
- Airola Butte Fire Attorneys File Complaint Against PG&E on Behalf of ...
- Hospice Of Amador & Calaveras Says Thank You!
- Traffic Update....Mult-Vehicle Accident Closes Hwy 49 Closed South Of ...
- Butte Fire Reaches 95% Containment & Fire Area Returns To Local Control...
- Fatal Early Morning Structure Fire In Jackson
- Updated Locations For Butte Fire Community Meetings (We Will Record To...
- State Tax Relief for Victims of the Wildfires in Amador, Calaveras, Lake,...
- H&R Block Says Thank You!!
- Butte Fire Re-Population Phase IV, All Evacuation Orders & Road Closures...
- Butte Fire Explodes To 4,000 Acres, 42 Engines, 4 Water Tenders, 12 Fire...
- Air Quality Alert: Wildfire Smoke Warning
- Butte Fire Update....Now At 100 Acres, Power Outages & Localized Evacu...
- Butte Fire Now At 50 Acres Additional Resources Still Inbound
- Fire Update...Firefighters Working Fire On Butte Mountain Road
- Major Injuries To Amador City Man In Motorcycle Vs Tree Accident
- Neighbor Helping Neighbor Red Cross Event
- Major Injuries To Jackson Man In Cement Truck Rollover
- Amador Flyfishers Meeting to Feature John Hanson
- Mark Twain Medical Center Announces 17th Annual Fall Health Fair
- Weekly Caltrans Road Repair & Maintenance Schedule. Repair Volume Close...
- Paving On hwy 88 From Amador/Alpine County Line To Red Lake Road
- (Now Open) CHP Amador Announces Hwy 88 To Reopen Before Wednesday Morning...
- Vehicle Accident Buckhorn and Hwy 88 California – Updated ~By Charles...
- Bomb Squad Working Suspicious Package In Jackson ~ Jackson Fire Dept
- Learn to Square Dance in 10 Easy Lessons
- Petroglyphe Gallery’s 4-Year Anniversary Twilight Customer Apprecia...
- Boot Scootin’ BBQ on August 22 to Benefit Local Arts Programs
- The Arc of Amador & Calaveras Fundraiser . . . Fiesta Viva el Arc on A...
- Severe Thunderstorm & Localized Flooding Warning For High Country
- Iryna Elisabeth Maybrook 4/13/1931 – 6/23/2015
- Caltrans Road Report For Week of 6/28/15 through 7/4/15
- Wildhorse Rides Again
- State Route 49/88 Sutter Street Signal Construction
- Annual Foothill Conservancy Fundraising Dinner is Saturday, June 20
- Berryhill - Deaver Vineyards 8th Senate District Small Business of the...
phpws Business Directory