Posted by: thepinetree on 01/24/2013 08:47 PM
Updated by: thepinetree on 01/28/2013 10:26 AM
Expires: 01/01/2018 12:00 AM
Wilseyville Man Arrested after Bringing a Large Knife onto School Property
West Point, CA...On January 18, 2013 at approximately 11:50 am, Calaveras Sheriff’s deputies responded to West Point Elementary School regarding a verbal dispute. According to school officials, John Cargile (27) of Wilseyville was upset over not being able to have a knife at the school. The deputies spoke with a teacher who stated that on 01/16/13 at approx. 2:00 pm Arrestee Cargile arrived at the school with a large knife in a sheath on his leg. The knife was described as being 14 inches long....
School officials attempted to explain to Arrestee Cargile that he could not have a knife that large on the school campus, which lead to an argument between school staff and Arrestee Cargile. Cargile soon left the campus. On 01/18/13 at approx. 11:00 am, Arrestee Cargile again arrived at the school with the same knife on his hip. He was again told that the knife was not allowed on the school campus. He took the knife to his vehicle, but another argument ensued. After yelling at the school officials he left the school property.
The sheriff’s deputies left the school and contacted Arrestee Cargile at his residence and placed him under arrest. Arrestee Cargile stated that he had forgotten that he was wearing the knife when he went to the school the second time. Arrestee Cargile’s wife, Brandi Margritz-Cargile, was also arrested on a local misdemeanor warrant. Both arrestees were transported and booked at the Calaveras County Jail. Arrestee John Cargile was charged with violation of Penal Code 626.10 (A): Bringing a Weapon onto School Grounds (a felony).
|Comments - Make a comment
|The comments are owned by the poster. We are not responsible for its content. We value free speech but remember this is a public forum and we hope that people would use common sense and decency. If you see an offensive comment please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|These might interest you as well
- Sheriff Volunteers Provided Assistance During Copperopolis Road Race &...
- Calaveras Sheriff Volunteers Provide Security SHERIFF VOLUNTEERS PROV...
- Calaveras & Amador 2015 Joint Disaster Emergency Exercise
- Naked Man Takes Stroll Through Murphys
- Minor Injuries To Lodi Man As His Truck Rolls 400Ft Down Embankment
- Make Plans To Enjoy Tri-Tip For A Great Cause
- Calaveras County Sheriff's Logs For April 1-8, 2015
- Calaveras County Sheriff's Logs For March 9 - 31, 2015
- Man On Psychiatric Hold After Suicidal Standoff
- Third Suspect Arrested In Baseball Bat Attempted Murder Case
- Newbys Seek To Represent Themselves In Attempted Murder Case
- April is Distracted Driving Awareness Month! Traffic Safety Partners ...
- Valley Springs Attempted Murder
- Calaveras Sheriff Volunteers Provided Traffic Control During Irish Day
- San Andreas Woman Loses Her Life In Accident Near Mokelumne Hill
- Assault with a Deadly Weapon Arrest In Jamestown
- Age Well Senior Driving Class Thursday, March 26th from 11am – 2pm, ...
- Rail Road Flat Stabbing
- Calaveras Sheriff's Volunteers...Who Are The Sheriff Volunteers In...
- Calaveras County Sheriff's Logs For February 26 - March 8th, 2015
- 110 Grams Of Meth Plus Heroin, Marijuanna & Prescription Pills Trigger...
- Moderate Injuries In Hwy 4 Accident
- Woman Intentionally Runs Into New Retaining Wall
- Oakdale Man Arrested On Under Age Sex, Human Trafficking & Other Charges
- Calaveras County Sheriff's Logs For February 16-25, 2015
- James Lantry Found Alive In Wooded Area
- Search Is On For Missing Arnold Man...Updated Wearing Blue Sweatshirt
- Assault with a Deadly Weapon Arrests
- Crime Spree & Arrest In Tuolumne County
- (Updated) 30 Year Old, Reanna Renee Silveira From San Andreas Woman Loses...
- Sonora Police Department Recognizes Employees & Volunteers of the Year.
- Vehicle Pursuit Ends In Arrest In San Andreas
- 19 Year Old Woman Sexually Assaulted In Sonora
- Sonora Police Department Investigating Armed Robbery At Koto's
- Calaveras County Sheriff's Logs For February 10-15, 2015
phpws Business Directory