Posted by: Kim_Hamilton on 09/01/2011 12:26 PM
Updated by: Kim_Hamilton on 09/01/2011 12:26 PM
Expires: 01/01/2016 12:00 AM
In Loving Memory of Michelle Hull, 1985~2011
Michelle Hull, age 26, died August 31, 2011. She was born February 26, 1985 and lived the first four years of her life in Sacramento CA prior to a tragic accident that broke her neck and left her dependent on life support. After three years in Children’s Hospital Oakland, she came home to her forever family, Stephen and Ramona Hull of Valley Springs CA. In 1998 after the death of her father, she moved with her family to El Dorado CA. ...
Michelle was known for her spunky personality. She enjoyed traveling, shopping, 4H, and being involved in church activities. Michelle was full of life and loved being a daughter, sister, granddaughter, niece and cousin. Her service dog Sage was an important part of her life and was always by her side.
Michelle was preceded in death by her father Stephen Mark Hull, brother Nicholas Hull, grandparents John and Lorraine Hull, and grandfather Benjamin Harvey Cowles. She is survived by her mother Ramona Grace Hull Basel, step father Christopher Basel, and brothers Joseph Hull and James Hull, all of Overland Park KS; sisters Stephanie Anne Hull and Lori-Ann Hull; and grandmother Patricia Cowles, of Placerville CA.
At her request, Michelle will be buried next to her daddy and with her brother Nicholas Hull at Jenny Lind IOOF Cemetery in Jenny Lind CA. A memorial service will be held at San Andreas Memorial Chapel on Saturday September 10th, 2011 at 1 PM.
Memorial gifts will be given in Michelle’s memory to NATHHAN CHASK to help other special needs children find homes with forever families.
|Comments - Make a comment
|The comments are owned by the poster. We are not responsible for its content. We value free speech but remember this is a public forum and we hope that people would use common sense and decency. If you see an offensive comment please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on: 2011-09-01 17:35:55
God bless you, rest in peace. Special needs children are given to us by God as a gift to teach us many lessons, including peace, perserverance, determination, joy, and unconditional LOVE
|These might interest you as well
- Brenda Lee Ziehlke 1958 - 2014
- Gary Keith Wills, 63, November 10, 1950 - Feb 25, 2014. Services This...
- Mr. Dominic Donofrio 1936 - 2014
- Keith L. Peoples 1951 - 2014
- Local Marine Veteran Dies in Yucca Valley Accident
- Longtime Calaveras Big Trees Supporter Verna Johnston Passes Away At 95
- Elmer “Sonny” Arlando Smith, Jr. 1936 - 2014
- Roger Michail Arbour 1942 - 2014
- Betty Lord Has Passed Away
- Peter Frank Val 1926 - 2014
- Mildred Anne Zyski 1934 - 2014
- Gary Brintz Sword 1955 - 2014
- Hundreds Gather For Ricky Roberts Candlelight Vigil
- Korean War Veteran Roger Dale Nichols 1932 - 2014
- Robert Roseberry , 64 Loses Life in Snowmobile Accident and Major Inj...
- Donald H. Temple 1937-2014
- Lynne Rae Lowery 1946 - 2014
- Dawn E. Hartwig July 24, 1969 - February 6, 2014
- Christina Marie Effken, August 29, 1956 to January 25, 2014
- Marcy (Shattuck) Hosford of Mokelumne Hill Passed Away on January 22