Posted by: Kim_Hamilton on 09/01/2011 12:26 PM
Updated by: Kim_Hamilton on 09/01/2011 12:26 PM
Expires: 01/01/2016 12:00 AM
In Loving Memory of Michelle Hull, 1985~2011
Michelle Hull, age 26, died August 31, 2011. She was born February 26, 1985 and lived the first four years of her life in Sacramento CA prior to a tragic accident that broke her neck and left her dependent on life support. After three years in Children’s Hospital Oakland, she came home to her forever family, Stephen and Ramona Hull of Valley Springs CA. In 1998 after the death of her father, she moved with her family to El Dorado CA. ...
Michelle was known for her spunky personality. She enjoyed traveling, shopping, 4H, and being involved in church activities. Michelle was full of life and loved being a daughter, sister, granddaughter, niece and cousin. Her service dog Sage was an important part of her life and was always by her side.
Michelle was preceded in death by her father Stephen Mark Hull, brother Nicholas Hull, grandparents John and Lorraine Hull, and grandfather Benjamin Harvey Cowles. She is survived by her mother Ramona Grace Hull Basel, step father Christopher Basel, and brothers Joseph Hull and James Hull, all of Overland Park KS; sisters Stephanie Anne Hull and Lori-Ann Hull; and grandmother Patricia Cowles, of Placerville CA.
At her request, Michelle will be buried next to her daddy and with her brother Nicholas Hull at Jenny Lind IOOF Cemetery in Jenny Lind CA. A memorial service will be held at San Andreas Memorial Chapel on Saturday September 10th, 2011 at 1 PM.
Memorial gifts will be given in Michelle’s memory to NATHHAN CHASK to help other special needs children find homes with forever families.
|Comments - Make a comment
|The comments are owned by the poster. We are not responsible for its content. We value free speech but remember this is a public forum and we hope that people would use common sense and decency. If you see an offensive comment please email us at email@example.com
|These might interest you as well
- In Loving Memory of William Donald "Don" White, 1925~2015
- In Loving Memory of Mark Anthony Barr 1960~2015
- In Loving Memory Anthony “Tony” Trozzi, 1955~2015
- In Loving Memory of Richard "Dick" William Swendeman
- In Loving Memory Ramon (Ray) Cuellar Sevier, November 5, 1926 - January...
- George Theodore (Teddy) Berry 1956 - 2015
- Sandra Jane Dragomanovich 1938 - 2014
- Frog Jump Loses Legend!
- ESPN SportsCenter Anchor and Dedicated Family Man Stuart Scott has Passed...
- In Loving Memory of John F. Ferreira, 1928~2014
- John J. Ferreira, Railroad Worker
- Richard “Wayne” Dougherty 1966 - 2014
- 54 Year Old Oakdale Man Loses Life In Early Morning Accident
- January 3rd, Celebration Of Life For Everett Wayne (Stick) Morgan, 82,
- In Loving Memory of James Edward Kane, 87
- In Loving Memory of Patricia A. (Patti) Nunes
- In Loving Memory of Gail L. Conrado
- Jon Paul Carrero, 18 From Copperopolis Perishes & Darby's Injured In...
- Dedication to Trenton Bumpus
- In Loving Memory of Frank Angelo Broglio, Age 96
- In Loving Memory of Richard "Dick" Penrod
- Human Remains Identified
- Scott Davis Adams 1979 - 2014
- Terry Wayne Guyton 1946 - 2014
- Renee Wurster 1925 - 2014
- Norman Eugene Baccus 1929 - 2014
- Debra Liane Wilkerson Bonetto 1974 - 2014
- In Loving Memory of Jack G.S. Peek, Jr., 1946~2014
- In Loving Memory of Jamie Marie Barclay, 1972~2014
- In Loving Memory of James "Jim" Edward Stone, 1951~2014
- One Day Your Life Will Flash Before Your Eyes, Make Sure it's Worth...
- In Loving Memory of Arthur "Craig" Steinman
- In Loving Memory of Donald James Heer, 1934~2014
- In Loving Memory of Alicia Maria Duncan, 1990~2014
- In Loving Memory of Darlene Strader Olson 1937~2014
phpws Business Directory