Posted by: Kim_Hamilton on 09/01/2011 12:26 PM
Updated by: Kim_Hamilton on 09/01/2011 12:26 PM
Expires: 01/01/2016 12:00 AM
In Loving Memory of Michelle Hull, 1985~2011
Michelle Hull, age 26, died August 31, 2011. She was born February 26, 1985 and lived the first four years of her life in Sacramento CA prior to a tragic accident that broke her neck and left her dependent on life support. After three years in Children’s Hospital Oakland, she came home to her forever family, Stephen and Ramona Hull of Valley Springs CA. In 1998 after the death of her father, she moved with her family to El Dorado CA. ...
Michelle was known for her spunky personality. She enjoyed traveling, shopping, 4H, and being involved in church activities. Michelle was full of life and loved being a daughter, sister, granddaughter, niece and cousin. Her service dog Sage was an important part of her life and was always by her side.
Michelle was preceded in death by her father Stephen Mark Hull, brother Nicholas Hull, grandparents John and Lorraine Hull, and grandfather Benjamin Harvey Cowles. She is survived by her mother Ramona Grace Hull Basel, step father Christopher Basel, and brothers Joseph Hull and James Hull, all of Overland Park KS; sisters Stephanie Anne Hull and Lori-Ann Hull; and grandmother Patricia Cowles, of Placerville CA.
At her request, Michelle will be buried next to her daddy and with her brother Nicholas Hull at Jenny Lind IOOF Cemetery in Jenny Lind CA. A memorial service will be held at San Andreas Memorial Chapel on Saturday September 10th, 2011 at 1 PM.
Memorial gifts will be given in Michelle’s memory to NATHHAN CHASK to help other special needs children find homes with forever families.
|Comments - Make a comment
|The comments are owned by the poster. We are not responsible for its content. We value free speech but remember this is a public forum and we hope that people would use common sense and decency. If you see an offensive comment please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|These might interest you as well
- Early Sunday Morning Fatal Rollover Ends Life Of Young San Andreas Man
- CAL FIRE Plans Memorial Service for Airtanker Pilot
- In Loving Memory of Arlene Rawlings (Adams) 1936~2014
- Rocklin Man Loses Life In Early Afternoon Motorcycle Accident
- In Loving Memory of Grace Sheridan Dahle Muirhead, 1938~2014
- In Loving Memory of Carl O. Vineyard, 1936~2014
- Pilot Killed in Fatal Airtanker Crashed Identified
- In Loving Memory of Jean Anne Halpine Theis, 1925~2014
- Services Tomorrow For Ruby Ramey Minard Hibbert 1926 - 2014
- In Loving Memory of Ruby Evelyn Robarts, 1920~2014
- In Loving Memory of Vera Louise Swanson, 1930~2014
- In Loving Memory of Daniel Kryst 1956~2014
- Celebration of Life BBQ Planned for Roger "Roget" Test on October 12th
- Robert L Wagner November 7, 1935 - September 7, 2014
- Frank Donald Clark “Don” 1941-2014
- Zarmite Zommers from Mississauga Ontario Loses Her Life & Major Injures...
- Paul Joseph Flynn October 17, 1963 - August 15, 2014
- Doris May (Huskey) Wilson Passed Away Sept. 4, 2014. She was 88
- Joyce Ellen Hacker October 8, 1958 – July 30, 2014
- In Loving Memory of Robert Lee Huntsinger, 1956~2014
phpws Business Directory