Posted by: Kim_Hamilton on 09/01/2011 12:26 PM
Updated by: Kim_Hamilton on 09/01/2011 12:26 PM
Expires: 01/01/2016 12:00 AM
In Loving Memory of Michelle Hull, 1985~2011
Michelle Hull, age 26, died August 31, 2011. She was born February 26, 1985 and lived the first four years of her life in Sacramento CA prior to a tragic accident that broke her neck and left her dependent on life support. After three years in Children’s Hospital Oakland, she came home to her forever family, Stephen and Ramona Hull of Valley Springs CA. In 1998 after the death of her father, she moved with her family to El Dorado CA. ...
Michelle was known for her spunky personality. She enjoyed traveling, shopping, 4H, and being involved in church activities. Michelle was full of life and loved being a daughter, sister, granddaughter, niece and cousin. Her service dog Sage was an important part of her life and was always by her side.
Michelle was preceded in death by her father Stephen Mark Hull, brother Nicholas Hull, grandparents John and Lorraine Hull, and grandfather Benjamin Harvey Cowles. She is survived by her mother Ramona Grace Hull Basel, step father Christopher Basel, and brothers Joseph Hull and James Hull, all of Overland Park KS; sisters Stephanie Anne Hull and Lori-Ann Hull; and grandmother Patricia Cowles, of Placerville CA.
At her request, Michelle will be buried next to her daddy and with her brother Nicholas Hull at Jenny Lind IOOF Cemetery in Jenny Lind CA. A memorial service will be held at San Andreas Memorial Chapel on Saturday September 10th, 2011 at 1 PM.
Memorial gifts will be given in Michelle’s memory to NATHHAN CHASK to help other special needs children find homes with forever families.
|Comments - Make a comment
|The comments are owned by the poster. We are not responsible for its content. We value free speech but remember this is a public forum and we hope that people would use common sense and decency. If you see an offensive comment please email us at email@example.com
|These might interest you as well
- Michelle Lee Ponte, March 19, 1993 to June 10, 2015 Calaveras County,...
- Iryna Elisabeth Maybrook 4/13/1931 – 6/23/2015
- Roy Edward Hillabush Jr 1933 to 2015
- Donald Lloyd Mitchell March 15, 1920 – June 18, 2015
- Phil Orville Harris 1938 - 2015
- Joan "Joanie" L. Cooke Feb. 3, 1941 - June 5, 2015
- Nancy Williams 1939 - 2015
- Graveside Services Saturday For Wilbert Duguay 1930-2015 (Updated)
- Barbara Elizabeth Snyder 1954 - 2015
- Robert “Bob” Vergne DeVoss 1938 - 2015
- Jerry Franklin Martin 1932 - 2015 - Former Calaveras High Teacher
- Gerald Eugene “Gene” Ogletree, 77, of Valley Springs Died May 25, ...
- Avery Middle School Teacher Loses Cancer Battle
- Grover Anderson Oct. 23, 1933 – May 21, 2015
- Sonora Man Passes Away After Accident
- Ailene A. Haley 1929 - 2015
- Celebration Of Life For Seth Turoonjian Will Be June 17
- Dorothy Parisi 1928 - 2015
- Korean War Veteran, Leon Dube
- Robert Louis Maulhardt Jr. 1934 - 2015
- Mountain Ranch Resident, Bonnie Pulliam, 1941 - 2015
- Elsa Elizabeth Dyer 1934 - 2015
- Elizabeth Louise “Betty” Mitton 1933 - 2015
- Yuko “Betty” Keck Farrow, 62 Passed Away On April 26th
- Frankie “Frank” Joe Brady 1941 - 2015
- Erica Seawell,45, Passed Away Suddenly On April 30, 2015
- Dennis Clarence Churchill, 78 of Angels Camp
- Paul Gordon Sherrow July 28, 1939 – April 27, 2015
- Claira Maeann Reeder 2015 - 2015
- MaryAnn Jackson March 18, 1939- April 19, 2015. Murphys Resident & F...
- Richard Michael Barnhart June 16th 1945 thru April 20th 2015
- James “Butch” Joyner 1948 - 2015
- Manslaughter Charges For Sunnyvale Woman In Fatal Accident. One Fatality...
- Robert “Bob” Manning 1928 - 2015
- Jeffrey T. Williams 1958 - 2015
phpws Business Directory