Posted by: thepinetree on 08/02/2010 08:42 AM
Updated by: thepinetree on 08/02/2010 08:43 AM
Expires: 01/01/2015 12:00 AM
Services for Michael Robert Thein Wednesday, August 4
San Aandreas, CA...Michael Robert Thein died July 28th, 2010 in a car crash on Gold Strike Road. He was 50 years old. Michael was born in Aberdeen, WA and moved with his family to California when he was only 1 year old. They moved from Hayward to San Andreas in 1969 where he attended San Andreas Elementary School and graduated for Calaveras High School....
Michael Robert Thein
He married Lisa Ann Rogers in 1988. They had two sons, Michael David and Matthew Ryan and a daughter Heather Ann. They lived for four years in Utah before returning to San Andreas where they made their home. His wife preceded him in death. He had a passion for fishing and woodworking and will be long remembered for his compelling storytelling abilities.
His brother Mark David preceded him in death. Michael is the son of Lucy Thein of San Andreas and Mike Thein (Tamara) of Mokelumne Hill and a sister, Cindy Pederson (Don) of Mokelumne Hill and his two beloved sons, Michael and Matthew Thein of San Andreas and daughter Heather Rogers of Payette, ID.
A memorial service will be held on Wednesday, August 4, 2010 at 11:00 am at the Community Covenant Church in San Andreas. A celebration of life will be held at Turner Park directly following the service. Michael played a big role in the development of Turner Park.
|The comments are owned by the poster. We are not responsible for its content. We value free speech but remember this is a public forum and we hope that people would use common sense and decency. If you see an offensive comment please email us at email@example.com
|These might interest you as well
- Brenda Lee Ziehlke 1958 - 2014
- Gary Keith Wills, 63, November 10, 1950 - Feb 25, 2014. Services This...
- Mr. Dominic Donofrio 1936 - 2014
- Keith L. Peoples 1951 - 2014
- Local Marine Veteran Dies in Yucca Valley Accident
- Longtime Calaveras Big Trees Supporter Verna Johnston Passes Away At 95
- Elmer “Sonny” Arlando Smith, Jr. 1936 - 2014
- Roger Michail Arbour 1942 - 2014
- Betty Lord Has Passed Away
- Peter Frank Val 1926 - 2014
- Mildred Anne Zyski 1934 - 2014
- Gary Brintz Sword 1955 - 2014
- Hundreds Gather For Ricky Roberts Candlelight Vigil
- Korean War Veteran Roger Dale Nichols 1932 - 2014
- Robert Roseberry , 64 Loses Life in Snowmobile Accident and Major Inj...
- Donald H. Temple 1937-2014
- Lynne Rae Lowery 1946 - 2014
- Dawn E. Hartwig July 24, 1969 - February 6, 2014
- Christina Marie Effken, August 29, 1956 to January 25, 2014
- Marcy (Shattuck) Hosford of Mokelumne Hill Passed Away on January 22